Sunday, September 21, 2014

I Will Remember RR (Arr Arr)


It's been 4 long years and there are very few days that pass that I don't think about my buddy Rigo.  He was such a kind hearted individual.  He always went out of his way for his students.  At the end of every week, Rigo would invite me to join him on one of his weekend adventures.   Most of the invitations included beach volleyball, trips to the mountain, hiking and biking.  
I remember the excitement Rigo had when he purchased a really nice bicycle.  I didn't really understand all the hoopla surrounding a bike.  This bike was so light, you could lift it with a couple fingers.  I constantly toyed with purchasing a mountain bike to get some exercise with Rigo on the weekends.  Our plan never panned out especially once I transferred to another school.
Several years later I'm still thinking about buying that bike.  

Just got that bike.  Gone but never forgotten.  Miss you buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment