Thursday, March 13, 2014

Reunited and it feels so GOOD!

Hello!  Sorry for the delay in postings.  Teaching full time and going to school full time is exhausting.  Having this blog is very therapeutic, I enjoy sharing my joys.  This post will be a bit of catching up.  I would like to share some short vignettes that demonstrate some of the laughs I have with the kiddos!

The Fundraiser
Standing in line with the kids waiting to pick up the fundraiser items. 
Me: Who wants to let me cut?
Girl 1: What did you day?
Me: I said who wants to let me cut?
Girl 2: Well...I have a pissed off grandma waiting in the car.
Girl 1: And I don't want to get slapped.
Me: laughing out loud!


Allergy Season
Standing outside with my class and we walk to recess
Me: (Sneezing)
Girl: Are you sick?
Me: No. Allergies.
Girl: To kids?

Ghostbusters
Me: Who knows what movie this song is from?
Kids: (Look at each other in confusion)
Me: Come on, you mean you weren't around in the 80's?
Kid: Only old people were around then.
Me: I was around then, am I old?
Kid: (Looks confused) No?

Please donate to our project:
donorschoose.org/ms.gib



No comments:

Post a Comment